Join me for a fun and educational wine learning experience
Friday 19th March – 6PM ET /11PM UK time
If you enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it, this is for you.
This class is an introduction to wine. We will spend 1h together learning about wine and how to taste wine.
*** min 4 enrolments ***
You must be over 21 years old to participate and aware of the risks associated with alcohol consumption.
How it works:
- You would need to purchase 2 wines. We will only need a tasting size: 50ml for each wine and I recommend purchasing small bottles.
- 1 red wine from Europe. Choose from Italy, Spain, Portugal or France
- 1 white wine from the “new world”. Choose from the USA, New Zealand, Australia, Argentina, Chile or South Africa
We will learn:
- How to taste wine – introduction
- Old World and New World wines
- Acidity and tannin in wine
- Food and wine matching – introduction
- At least 72h prior to the wine tasting session, I will post some information that we will use during the session.
- You will need 2 wine glasses, water, a spittoon or extra glass, a pen and notepad.
I look forward to meeting you and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.