Dates: 3/30, 4/6, 4/13, 4/20, 4/27, 5/4 @ 7:00-7:50pm Eastern
MINIMUM ENROLLMENT: 3
for TRIATHLON 101 – Click Here
If minimum enrollment is not met by noon EST the business day prior to the class, you will receive a cancellation email and refund.
- Frequency – Intensity – Duration: How to safely increase each of these three areas
- Choosing your next race
- Choosing and sticking to a training plan
- Finding and effectively using your community to help you improve
- Nutrition, diet, and race weight
- Technique (special emphasis on swimming)
- Focusing your off-season training to prepare you for the coming year
Come to your first class prepared to discuss what you have already accomplished, your current goals, and what you hope to gain from this class. Each week we will discuss what you have tried in the past in an effort to see how you can tweak and improve it to see better results in the future! We will discuss specific training techniques and drills as well as general guidelines to help you be your own best coach. This class will feel more like coaching than a lecture. The more you put into it, the more you will gain from it!
MUST BE 18+ TO TAKE CLASSES AT YOURTEACHABLEMOMENT.COM